A gaming router is not just a marketing ploy. It genuinely comes with many useful features such as the prioritization of gaming traffic, extra “Gigabit Ethernet” ports, powerful router hardware, and the latest wireless standards.
A powerful gaming router likewise features more powerful and faster CPUs and RAM. Increased memory and power in a gaming router means that it is able to manage more connections and decrease latency. In this article, we will tell you about 8 best gaming routers for Ps4. Keep reading this post carefully in order to get the most out of it!
Best Gaming Routers for PS4 with Reviews
1. NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK PRO XR500
- Minimize ping and maximize performance with four 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports for lag free, wired connectivity and 1.7 GHz...
- Amp up your Wi-Fi with AC2600 dual band router that delivers blazing fast speeds up to 2.6 Gbps
- Put your gaming traffic in a designated express lane with advanced quality of service, bypassing network congestion and...
NETGEAR Nighthawk comes with a personalized dashboard, which makes it easy for users to stream online. More interestingly, you will like the “Geo-Filter” feature, which is very helpful in fixing the lag of the game by limiting the distance. Therefore, it allows you to whitelist or blacklist any servers – enabling you to control and manage the local connection.
2. ASUS RT-ACRH13 DUAL-BAND
- Dual band AC1300 with the latest 2x2 MU MIMO technology for combined speeds of up to 1267 Mbps
- 4 external 5dBi antennas for improved Wi Fi range and multi device performance; Connected devices must be 802.11ac...
- Monitor and manage your network with ease from your mobile device using the intuitive ASUS Router App
ASUS RT-ACRH13 gaming router for PS4 comes with the latest 2×2 multi-user and multiple-input/output features. Personally, I like the ASUS router app and I am sure you won’t resist it too. The app gives the user ease in terms of monitoring and managing the network from the smartphone. When it comes to speed, you will absolutely love the 5GHz – thus, making it a unique router for Ps4. In addition, if you want to share an external drive or flash with your network, you can’t deny the integrated USB 3.0 port.