If you don’t want to spend too much for your car audio needs but still want an awesome car stereo system, try looking into an under-seat subwoofer.
The best part about these guys is they don’t require an amplifier.
Well they come with one built in right into them. Unlike your typical 6 x 9 car speakers.
The under-seat subwoofer is really a nifty invention that most don’t even know about. Like a diy bass guitar kit.
Well now you know about both.
Here are our best picks for the best under seat subwoofer.
Rockville SS8P 400w 8″ Slim Under-Seat Active
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs...
Just under 3″ thick and that’s why this little wonder will just slide under your car.
With around 400 watts of power right under your seat, you will have a nice ride no matter where you go.
Just make sure you pay attention more to the road than your new music system. A lot of people like this so much they added another one of these under a different seat.
If you happen to be one of them well don’t feel bad. It seems like the thing to do anyways.
BOSS Audio Systems BAB10 Under Seat Subwoofer
- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER: A built-in 1200 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- PULSE WIDTH MODULATED: This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output...
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS FILTER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's...
This black beauty is by Boss. One of our favorite sound brands of all time. This under-seat subwoofer packs 1200 watts of power. Mostly thanks to the built-in amplifier. It even comes with its own low pass (Sub bass) setting.
Now if it’s not a serious call for some strong body bass vibes that we don’t know what is. It’s about 14 inches wide which makes it an ideal size as well. Just make sure you get it installed by a professional so you can enjoy this under seat woofer thoroughly.
Pioneer TS-WX130DA Under Seat Subwoofer
- Pioneer TS-WX130DA Compact 8" x 5. 25" 160-Watt Active Subwoofer with Built-in Amp 8" x 5. 25" woofer ; 160W max
- 50W nominal; Aluminum cone; Urethane surround; Built-in Class D amp; Digital Bass Control tailors frequency response &...
Pioneer and car audio go hand in hand like white on rice. A phenomenal brand that has done just as much for musical instruments as it has for car audio. Needless to stay, this one